Letter of Intent for the NEXT GREAT SAVE Competition
Tell us about your project for the NEXT GREAT SAVE competition by completing and submitting this form. Once we have reviewed your information we may need to contact you with any questions we have.
Tell us how you plan to adapt, renew or improve your NEXT GREAT SAVE for the future!
Please review the Eligibility Criteria before completing this form.
If your NEXT GREAT SAVE project fulfills the eligibility requirements, after November 20 the National Trust for Canada will request:
- You to read and sign the full Rules and Regulations for the competition
- Tell us how your NEXT GREAT SAVE will generate economic, social or cultural benefits for your community: (2000 max characters)
- Information about the timeline for your NEXT GREAT SAVE project (e.g. start date, major milestones, completion date):
- How your project will respect the heritage character of the building (Standards and Guidelines for the Conservation of Historic Places in Canada):
- How you intend to mobilize your community to vote for your project.
- Information on fundraising efforts so far, including grant funding and a project budget.
- A letter of support from a recognized organization such as a downtown business improvement organization, a heritage NGO, a local service organization, band council or a municipal government confirming the viability of the NEXT GREAT SAVE project and an endorsement of the project.
- A letter of consent from the historic site owner that gives express permission to your organization to undertake the work you propose in this Project application. (if applicable)