National Trust seeking Peer Reviewers for YCW Applications
The NTC is recruiting volunteers to participate in our YCW Peer Review Committee.
- Participating as a peer reviewer is a great way to support the heritage sector and young people
- Exposure to diverse and innovative project proposals from across Canada;
- Increased understanding of the YCW programs and the funding process;
- You will receive an honorarium and an annual National Trust membership.
- A built heritage professional (employee, volunteer, or retiree of a Canadian heritage organization);
- Fluent in one official language (however, the ability to review both official languages is preferred);
- Able to commit between 20 and 35 hours to the evaluation of project proposals during the review period (February)
Interested? Please send a brief email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your contact information;
- Your experience in the built heritage sector;
- List of all heritage sector employers or partners (past and present, to avoid any potential conflicts of interest);
- Your ability to review in either official language (French, English or both);
- Number of hours you are able to commit to the evaluation process.