General Rules and Regulations
- Current members of the board or staff of the National Trust may encourage nominations but cannot nominate or prepare submissions themselves. Nominations directly associated with current members of the board or staff of the National Trust, or with members of their immediate families, are not eligible for consideration.
- All jurors sign a Declaration of Conflict of Interest and Confidentiality Form prior to jury deliberations, and will not (i) judge any nominations with which they are affiliated or employed, or (ii) judge any nominations that they are unable to objectively evaluate according to the designated judging criteria.
- The National Trust for Canada reserves the right to use submission materials for promotion of the National Trust Awards. This may include the use of images, video and text. The National Trust assumes that submitters own or have permission from the appropriate party or parties to submit the work. The National Trust is not liable for any copyright infringement on the part of nominators or submitters.
- The National Trust reserves the right not to confer any or all of its awards in a given year.
- The National Trust reserves the right to revoke an award when such a measure is deemed to be warranted.
- Nominations that did not previously receive an award are permitted to re-submit in subsequent years.