The National Trust looks after special places throughout England, Wales, and Northern Ireland. These include coastline, forests, woods, fens, beaches, farmland, moorland, islands, archaeological remains, nature reserves, villages, historic houses, gardens, mills and pubs. They welcome members to explore:
- 775 miles of coastline
- Over 248,000 hectares of land
- Over 500 historic houses, castles, ancient monuments, gardens and parks, and nature reserves.
Explore National Trust Properties Abroad
A National Trust for Canada Membership opens up a world of historic places for members to explore, thanks to reciprocal visiting agreements with National Trusts around the globe. Just show your National Trust for Canada member card to receive *free or discounted entry at sites operated by these partner organizations:
- England – National Trust for England, Wales and Northern Ireland
- USA – National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Australia – National Trust for Australia
- Jersey – National Trust for Jersey
- Northern Ireland – National Trust for England, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Scotland – National Trust for Scotland
- Wales – National Trust for England, Wales and Northern Ireland
* Admission to special exhibits, tours and parking fees, if any, are typically NOT included in this offer.
We’re proud to be a member of the International National Trusts Organization (INTO) which now has over 60 member organizations working together to conserve the cultural and natural heritage of all nations for the benefit of the people of the world.