The National Trust for Jersey cares for over 1500 vergées of land, covering 170 sites, 28 historic buildings, and 19 kilometers of public footpath making it the largest private landowner in the island. Jersey’s natural environment has been shaped by the Island’s mild temperate climate and geographical position between the UK and Continental Europe.
Explore National Trust Properties Abroad
A National Trust for Canada Membership opens up a world of historic places for members to explore, thanks to reciprocal visiting agreements with National Trusts around the globe. Just show your National Trust for Canada member card to receive *free or discounted entry at sites operated by these partner organizations:
- England – National Trust for England, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Australia – National Trust for Australia
- Jersey – National Trust for Jersey
- Northern Ireland – National Trust for England, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Scotland – National Trust for Scotland
- Wales – National Trust for England, Wales and Northern Ireland
* Admission to special exhibits, tours and parking fees, if any, are typically NOT included in this offer.
We’re proud to be a member of the International National Trusts Organization (INTO) which now has over 60 member organizations working together to conserve the cultural and natural heritage of all nations for the benefit of the people of the world.